Hidden Perfect World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
Correct clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Vote xtreme 100
Perfect World Server
Facebook

Discuss about server

+27
#1FailWr
Brilliant
Kebab911
Jaay
Dimension
wcwsteveo
Hypirius
crazyduck
Ish
Yuna
Zushi
MrMcBeast
sherw
kransilver
kellvin
Incite
6thSense
Behindyou
yoyoyo
dupa85el
tjmatts1
FrostBite
Boy_DA
ArrowZ
woloozz07
etth78
Hidden
31 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How do you want it to be?

Discuss about server - Page 2 I_vote_lcap66%Discuss about server - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 66% 
[ 120 ]
Discuss about server - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Discuss about server - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 17 ]
Discuss about server - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Discuss about server - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 45 ]

Total Votes : 182

Discuss about server - Page 2 Empty Re: Discuss about server

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:25 am

then sry for taht but for what more chan? all clases have enought channeling :O everyone is able to kill everyone even bars are getting killed by clerics and mages ect.

Back to top Go down

Post  kransilver Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:31 am

I agree with bLT. we dont need more channeling, with genies and such, there really isnt any need for faster channeling and such. If you know how to pk, u pk with what u got. Genies have like 100 diff skills that u can get and play around with, back in retail i had 3 diff kinds of genies per character, one for damage dealing, one for tanking, and one for pk, you just gotta know how to play ur character and work around with ur genie. This will give a chance for all classes! we'r talking about BMs, barbs, and clerics being awesome again in pvp! no more overflow of archers and wizzies! ppl will go for new classes at the beginning im sure, since that's the whole deal about a server with 1.4.4 files. but once people get used to server im sure we'll see all classes running around!

Also i got one suggestion. Since the server is just starting i'd suggest PVE week days, and full PVP weekends, that would help people with getting new gear as well as have fun during the weekends, everyone gets a bit of what they want.

anyways hope the server goes up soon!

kransilver
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:27 am

And 1 VERY important thingy i have to suggest!
There is a thing with getting the Rank 9 Armors + Weapons.
It will take hours to get it if u make it like it was on risingmoon.
Maybe change the Rank 9 thing to buyable in Boutiqe or change the Misteryous Chips to 99999 for 100 Boxes or something like that.
But please just dont let ppl click 4-10 Hours for Rank 9,that rly sucked on rmpw. =O
And much ppl quittet cuz of that because not everyone will be able to play that much time. affraid
And then the Fun goes away when u start ur Game for clicking on a Npc, for the next days.
It took 1,5 Weeks + help to get my Rank9 cuz i had no time for spam clicking.
So think about that please i think we all where much more happy if u can change that. =)
Greetings bLT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:28 am

and ya there are rly no reason for more channeling genies FTW Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  kransilver Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:23 pm

just wondering....is this server under the french dude's power? cuz i heard he controls the boutique prices and such (EKPW was one, purely cash shopper based)

kransilver
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:45 pm

i hope this server is not in the hands from TONY if yes then i think 90% of player will quit here TONY suckz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:53 am

with the general summer tokens ( for rank9) maybe dont let us craft them sell them in boutique it will be muc much easyer Smile geek
and not like we have to wait fior all the marks some days just for a cheap price like 1 gold x10 marks so that we can buy all of our equipment in 1 day Smile ppl dont like to wait for equipment Smile we like pvp and not pveing ect.
and TT mats where nice if u do them do TT forges Smile
and i rly beg for it : PLEASE dont make the cubio thing like 25 cubi each vote or like that ppl will vote and play enought but dont make it like a vote forcing system :/
i cant wait till server is open ._.
Discuss about server - Page 2 Showimg_039

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:57 am

aaand e this intervall tome 4 free X_x suckz to open 40k packs for it :O Discuss about server - Page 2 Bubblegum

Back to top Go down

Discuss about server - Page 2 Empty ><

Post  sherw Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:09 am

I look forward to openingDiscuss about server - Page 2 Showimg_014Discuss about server - Page 2 Showimg_003
sherw
sherw

http://lowdaily-pw.ru/

Back to top Go down

Post  kellvin Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:16 am

i agree with bLt ... and for +10vit stone'S,+100 mag / psy ,+2%crit,+20mag,+20str,+20dex,+12 Stone's (100%),mirrage could be maked a NPC too , soo when we have gear just farm money ,soo we get a little faster Ready for Pk xD ..at last pk it makes more fun than anything Very Happy ....
kellvin
kellvin
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:17 am

money farming is a pain in my asss with these rates Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMcBeast Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:51 pm

name is MrMcBeast, i am one of the player who play pwrm, another 1.4.4 server b4 it had to shut down.
just got a few things to say

with 1.4.4 files...

pk will be balance

bm/wr- they cannot glitch, but they have smack (long range seal for 2-3 seconds)to make their fist stunlock perfect, or atleast get the first hit. they can still stunlock with high def and def lvl if u know how to build it, but their damage will be low due to no more triple glitches.

wiz/mg- depends if u wan full rank9 (high def and def lvl with high damage, but lower channeling) or decent channeling gears with low def and att lvl, which will kill ur damage, and u'll be paper.
this is a 1.4.4 file dont even try to go channeling gears... is not worth it, cuz u'll lose the attack and def lvl from r9 bonus, losing 50-ish attack and def lvl will make u weak as hell compare to the r9 wiz.

barb/wb- this one is kinda good. no need for arma/perdi to kill sumone. with full r9, barbs can have decent aps 1.0+ with poleaxe while keeping 60-ish att lvls, zerk+crit... is a killer with ice (genie skill >.>), can remind in tiger to tank(44k hp or 34k-ish hp in human), with a 79 skill (immue to stun for 10 second, only use able in human) can roll most of the class withing 5seconds. (other than barbs, bm, psys, and maybe seekers). u can kill sins in 2-5hits if that sin is using interval gears.. sins r paper.

veno/wf-dont know much, cuz no one bothers to make one, but much the same as a mg/wiz.

archer/ea- pretty op, they have THE BEST r9 out of all the class out there. keeping their aps at 1.11+ with full r9 60+ att lvl, purge bow, have anti-stun, with a DD genie, they r a killer.

cleric/ep- the basic... they can be a OP tank with r9.. same as the mg/wiz. more channel=lower hp, def, and attck

NOW the new class- SINS: as much as i hate them, they might or are OP in the offical (athough my bm always roll sins higher lvl than me b4 the new patch and glitches were gone), they r weak imo on a private.

some of u will say.. WTF is this guy a noob?
my reply: i am, but i bet i know more about pwi than u.

i can counter most of the situation that a sin can come up with, i'll just name 2 since u'll get bore reading anyways.

1) sins can stealth which is OP. but only smart sins will fly and avoid getting hit by random aoe by people/mobs. dum sins will stay next to the guy that his fighting and buff, buff.. getting rdy to roll him. how to counter? always stand next to a npc and keep aoeing. u never know when u will pop a sin up.

2) sin's skills have a LONG ass cooldown... they cant even stunlock nearly as good as a wr. i'll give them 25second max(more if u use ur brain Razz) with stunock. my tip.. tank for 10-20 second..(with pills/genie (expel: immue to phy damage for 9second, for every 40 dex, time is increased by 1 second)) and the sin should be out of skills to stop ya. if the sin stealth.. remeber my first tip.. stay next to a npc or a mob.. use a aoe and pop that sin out.

lets move on to psys- either a OP magic tank or a crazy damage dealer. 101def with negative attack lvls or high att lvls (80ish) with lower def lvl(10ish). reflect stun/seal.. pain in the ass. they'll be OP sooner or later.
my tip.. demon spark (pop a immune pot/genie skill (AD: immune to all damage for 4seconds) kill the psy before ur immune is out.
only use this if u r a long ranage or sum1 that can stunlock.

seeker and mystic.. dunno about them too much.
but i know mystic is a support class that have a skill that can push ppl back.

MrMcBeast
MrMcBeast
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMcBeast Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:57 pm

general summer tokens? plz dont make it like pwrm. just let us buy them at the boutique or give quest to get them.

tomes? let us craft or buy them from the boutique.

we want pk.. pvp.. not farming. we all quit pwi cuz we r tire of cash shopper and farming sumthing that is impossible to get.

all we want IS fun, balance pk and that everyone will be equal (gear-wise).

any error on my spelling/typing? i know there r alot, bear it with me. not a native, is the best i can do.

for more info on HOW TO STOP A SIN pm me Smile
sins is for lunch >.> and bms is for dinner.

MrMcBeast
MrMcBeast
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  kellvin Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:40 am

yeap ..or make NPC with general summer token's .....
kellvin
kellvin
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Zushi Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:54 am

bLT wrote:aaand e this intervall tome 4 free X_x suckz to open 40k packs for it :O Discuss about server - Page 2 Bubblegum

Dont give it for free. Not everyone should run around with this.
In my opinion people should do somthing even if its opening packs.
Zushi
Zushi
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Zushi Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:56 am

kellvin wrote:i agree with bLt ... and for +10vit stone'S,+100 mag / psy ,+2%crit,+20mag,+20str,+20dex,+12 Stone's (100%),mirrage could be maked a NPC too , soo when we have gear just farm money ,soo we get a little faster Ready for Pk xD ..at last pk it makes more fun than anything Very Happy ....

-+20mag,+20str,+20dex,+12 Stone's?
Please keep it pwi like and dont add these Godstones.
Zushi
Zushi
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuna Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:42 pm

hope theres gona be many female fashions Very Happy
Yuna
Yuna
GMs
GMs

Back to top Go down

Post  Ish Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Things that i've got in my minds:
-Disable instant casting.
-ENABLE Glitching for WR
-^WR is extremly Underpowered with no glitches
-Rank 8 or EVENTUALLY rank 9 in starter pack. [Also include some auto clicker with client or anything for getting reputation without thousands of clicks]
-Try keeping farming SIMPLE & EASY
-^ Keep it simple & easy but dont give to players hands ALL the end game stuff in the beggining at all
-Watch server structure & economy for no OP situations.
-No OP donations, keep them minimum if need
-Choose Gm's carefully.

Also You could post some PWI guides assuming that someone never played PWI but private servers, while we're waiting for Hidden PW, thanks.
Ish
Ish
Advanced
Advanced

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuna Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:17 am

yes, a EQ guide would be helpfull ;3 bc i played on old files x.x
Yuna
Yuna
GMs
GMs

Back to top Go down

Post  crazyduck Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:17 am

Yeah, I agree with Behindyou please make it less time consuming to get r9 >.<that would be awesome

crazyduck

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypirius Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:28 am

Ijs, not everyone is on pservers for pvp. The server looks pretty cool, cant wait to try it.

Hypirius

Back to top Go down

Post  Behindyou Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:50 am

MrMcBeast wrote:
NOW the new class- SINS: as much as i hate them, they might or are OP in the offical (athough my bm always roll sins higher lvl than me b4 the new patch and glitches were gone), they r weak imo on a private.

some of u will say.. WTF is this guy a noob?

i can counter most of the situation that a sin can come up with, i'll just name 2 since u'll get bore reading anyways.

1) sins can stealth which is OP. but only smart sins will fly and avoid getting hit by random aoe by people/mobs. dum sins will stay next to the guy that his fighting and buff, buff.. getting rdy to roll him. how to counter? always stand next to a npc and keep aoeing. u never know when u will pop a sin up.

2) sin's skills have a LONG ass cooldown... they cant even stunlock nearly as good as a wr. i'll give them 25second max(more if u use ur brain Razz) with stunock. my tip.. tank for 10-20 second..(with pills/genie (expel: immue to phy damage for 9second, for every 40 dex, time is increased by 1 second)) and the sin should be out of skills to stop ya. if the sin stealth.. remeber my first tip.. stay next to a npc or a mob.. use a aoe and pop that sin out.

Yes u are a noob , u only used to debuff and Arma then switch to Tiger mode. I remember killing u so easy on PWRM.

sins are OP if u know how to use em ,and with our Deaden nerves we will survive the killing hit and with Focused mind u will hit us for 1 damage.

The reason u hate sins is cus u always get raped by them.
True fact.

Behindyou

Back to top Go down

Post  wcwsteveo Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:55 am

Hidden wrote:Rates will be 50x, due to Hyperstones.
You have option to use x12 hyperstones.
50x12=600x exp/spirit rates.(2 days you are 105)

I am still considering on adding starter-packs and sort of items.
I want to hear players' opinion.

I would welcome that misc u just added + a starter eq + weap lvl 1 with some good stats till lvl 105. Maybe some good places to lvl. Maybe a fullbag of coins and spirit for skills. Maybe a welcome thing would be free cubi like 1-2 mil of em. not jking... And a nice firework! Very Happy
So if new ppl come so thay get intrested. lol!
But yeah I'd love that Very Happy . Guess, thats all for now hidden may i get some more ideas i can tell u ... tell us wut you think about the stuff we all wrote down here. Thanks

wcwsteveo
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:55 am

wcwsteveo wrote:
Hidden wrote:Rates will be 50x, due to Hyperstones.
You have option to use x12 hyperstones.
50x12=600x exp/spirit rates.(2 days you are 105)

I am still considering on adding starter-packs and sort of items.
I want to hear players' opinion.

I would welcome that misc u just added + a starter eq + weap lvl 1 with some good stats till lvl 105. Maybe some good places to lvl. Maybe a fullbag of coins and spirit for skills. Maybe a welcome thing would be free cubi like 1-2 mil of em. not jking... And a nice firework! Very Happy
So if new ppl come so thay get intrested. lol!
But yeah I'd love that Very Happy . Guess, thats all for now hidden may i get some more ideas i can tell u ... tell us wut you think about the stuff we all wrote down here. Thanks

LOL good place to lvl? FROST FTW?! on pwrm (1.4.4. and x50 rates) it takes 1 hour for 103 and 1 hour more for 105 Surprised 20-30 mins for 101^^ just need ppls wich know hot to frost Wink muhaha

Back to top Go down

Post  tjmatts1 Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:30 pm

or if the dragood glitch workes 105 in 10-20min

tjmatts1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next