Hidden Perfect World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
Correct clock
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Vote xtreme 100
Perfect World Server
Facebook

As on Facebook

Go down

As on Facebook Empty As on Facebook

Post  Hidden Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:35 am

Since you all have seen that we didn't open (and we're awfully sorry for this), we would like to explain why. This is the true story.
We have ordered a hosting machine(A dedicated server) from a pretty known company. It was supposed to arrive in 5 days. It did, but it was a really bad hosting machine, compared to what we've ordered. We reported the mistake and they sent us another one. It was wrong too. So, I personally went to the center and asked for more details. The person in-charge at that time (which has called me idiot and etc. over phone) tried to punch me, because is an aggressive-type . He hit me, so I hit back and then the staff called the police. They reviewed the recording of the cameras around, but they had no sound. So they thought I have started it and they made me pay for punching the respective.
I am apologizing for this issue. I am trying to convince the authorities that I have been charged and accused for nothing, whilst the other guy started it.
It shall be done really soon. After everything is cleared up, server will be up and running and there will be many,many events to compensate this issue.

Thanks for reading!
Regards
Hidden
Hidden
Owner
Owner

http://hidden-perfectworld.makeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum